Saturday, December 4, 2010

Sorry Mom!

First off I must apologize to my mother and all of my other non-facebook family members. I always forget to update my blog because it is so easy just to post short updates on facebook. So, this one is for you mom!

The girls danced last weekend at Glendale Glitters. They debuted their new competition routine to "Fame." The first try was an absolute mess! The older girls went on stage to set up the chairs they use in the routine and they set them up backwards. The girls went on stage to perform and had absolutely no idea what to do. Their teacher and I were standing side stage yelling at them to turn the chairs around. I guess they never heard us because the music started and they started dancing. Unfortunately the messed up props threw them off completely and the dance was a disaster. They performed their next 2 danes beautifully and then at the end of the show their teacher went out on stage, explained the "technical difficulties," and let them perform Fame again! I tried to upload the video of them dancing but the file is too big. Mom, if you can get on Gene's facebook and go to my profile you can see it! They both still LOVE dance and both have solos this competition season. Lindsey's is a jazz number this year and Caity is musical theater...of course!












No comments:

Post a Comment